.dropcap {float:left; color:#4791d2; font-size:75px; line-height:60px; padding-top:4px; padding-right:8px; padding-left:3px; font-family:Georgia}

Google+ Followers

Endless

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Monumental Gardasil Vaccine Warning!

Well, this certainly has not been a very good day for me ─ despite getting to bed last night ahead of 11:45 p.m.

I think my first break in sleep was less than three hours later.

And although I was resolved around 7:15 a.m. to rise for the day, my body was certainly reluctant to ─ I kept desiring to lie in bed longer.

As the morning before, I felt deep muscular weariness ─ it was as if I had been labouring yesterday.

What the Blazes is going on with me?

I had hoped to make the four-mile round-trip hike to replenish my beer supply later in the morning, so set to work on a new post I wanted to publish today at my Thai-Iceland website:  Thailand Udon Thani Girls


For whatever reason, though, the whiteness of the working Web-page ─ as well as the OpenOffice Writer document I use when I collect together the references I'm going to use ─ were extremely bothersome to my eyes.

In fact, my eyes felt alarmingly dry, and it was affecting my vision even when I was away from the computer screen.

Late in the morning, with my post not half-completed, I sought my bed for a nap ─ my eyes felt to be in critical condition.

I easily napped, and rose feeling quite improved.  My eyes were less dry.

It bothered me that my day seemed sacrificed ─ I had not even exercised.  Part of the reason for that latter state was of course having my younger brother Mark home.  His large bedroom figures largely into my in-house exercising, and I am unable to freely avail myself of that space when he is home.

By the time he left for the day well into the early afternoon, any chance of me exercising was looking bleak ─ the mind-set was taking hold that the day was lost to me.

That thinking was largely behind why I kept plugging away at completing that post at Thai-Iceland.

Certainly, I was quite enjoying collecting the material for it; but I wanted to have it finished, and not have it carried over to complete later today or even tomorrow morning.

I suppose it was around mid-afternoon or soon thereafter that I published it.

The day had been utterly overcast.

My eyes had taken another downturn from my devotion in front of this computer screen, but I thought that I might somehow rally ─ or at least find it within me to exercise a little ─ if I sat outside in a lawn-chair in the backyard facing the obscured Sun.

I already had on a short-sleeved fleece pull-over underneath a long-sleeved sweater, and was of course in a pair of jeans.  It was comfortable outside ─ even if on occasion I could feel the minutest drop of rain.  Each was like the finest fragment of droplet from a distant spray.

My bared forearms were on the metal arms of the lawn-chair with the intention that I was earthing or grounding myself.

My thought was to spend just about 25 minutes out there.

After possibly 15 minutes at most, I heard my wife Jack in the house ─ she had come home from Vancouver with a dish she had prepared at some point, and groceries.

Of course I gave up all hope of anything else I might have involved myself with, and came into the house to greet her.

She soon got busy cooking a couple of other dishes for her sons and I ─ although neither boy was home.

Within 10 minutes of the hour of 5:00 p.m., the Sun started breaking through the cloud cover for the first time today. 

Jack was probably home for about two hours ─ and never did see either of her boys.  Tho ─ the 20-year-old eldest ─ was not even answering his cellphone; or else  it was out of service range somehow.

The 17-year-old, Pote, had gone into Vancouver in the morning with a girl from his dance class.

And speaking of Pote, Jack confirmed that she would be home Monday afternoon so that we all could attend the evening graduation commencement ceremonies for him and the other Queen Elizabeth Secondary Grade XII students.

I reckon that's going to be another day lost to me!

Anyway, it was around 5:45 p.m. when I bade Jack good-bye as she left to drive off to Vancouver, and I actually felt a little lonely for her.  I almost got an early start on some beer.  However, Orphan Black was scheduled to start at 6:00 p.m., and I was able to involve myself in the episode, and the sense of loss dissipated.

After the programme finished at 7:00 p.m., I soon took a bath, and then started work upon this post.  It is right now 8:12 p.m.  I am going to break and watch some further T.V. ─ this time with some beer.

I will be back later this evening.

ﺜﺜﺜﺜﺜﺜﺜﺜﺜﺜﺜﺜﺜ

I had my beer ─ three cans at 8% alcohol, and a fourth at a weak 5% alcohol by volume.  It is 11:28 p.m.

So...are you still in the least skeptical that the government (I mean that in a multinational sense as a generic term for 'Big Brother') and the pharmaceutical corporations are not in bed lasciviously fornicating in an orgy, with Big Bucks flying all about ─ and nary the remotest thought of welfare for the vulnerable public that are represented by you, I, and our children?

Check out this report on the Gardasil vaccine from the Health Sciences Institute (HSI) posted about three days ago:

Double crossed
Since the day it hit the market, I've been speaking out against the so-called cervical cancer vaccine Gardasil.

I've shared my personal experience with cervical cancer -- and how there are safer ways to beat it than by subjecting our young girls to a shot that's been linked to everything from paralysis to deaths.

But even after years of exposing the truth about Gardasil, I didn't see this coming.

Researchers at the University of Texas have proven that Gardasil isn't protecting us from the human papillomavirus (HPV) that can cause cervical cancer. In fact, the vaccine may be helping to cause cancer instead -- including some of the deadliest and most aggressive kinds.

Our government isn't sounding the alarm. The CDC and FDA aren't rushing to warn you or to pull Gardasil from your doctor's office.

Instead, they're doubling down. They're asking our young girls -- and even our boys -- to line up for another, even stronger dose of the most dangerous vaccine in the history of mankind.

Fangjian Guo, a researcher at the University of Texas Medical Branch, dropped a bombshell at a recent meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.

He found that women who got the original Gardasil shot were infected with high levels of dangerous strains of HPV.

The same HPV that can cause cervical cancer. The same HPV that Gardasil is supposed to protect us from.

Guo and his research team analyzed medical records for nearly 600 women in their 20s. And those who were vaccinated with Gardasil were a whopping 40 percent more likely to be infected with strains of HPV classified as "high risk."

That means these HPV strains may be more likely to develop into cancer.

Guo can't say for sure why Gardasil makes women more susceptible to other dangerous HPV infections. But the theory that Gardasil may cause cancer isn't new.

Charlotte Haug, the head editor of the Journal of the Norwegian Medical Association, has been warning for years that the Gardasil shot was nothing more than a dangerous game of whack-a-mole.

When you suppress a few strains of a virus, as Gardasil does, other strains become dominant and take their place. "Nature never leaves a void," Haug says, and the new strains can be just as dangerous -- or worse.

Merck has never tested Gardasil to see whether it causes cancer. It says so right on Gardasil's label.

But that didn't stop a review article in the Annals of Medicine from listing cervical cancer as one of Gardasil's potential side effects.

And, as I've been telling you for years, the complete list of Gardasil side effects is long and terrifying.

There have been 35,000 adverse reaction reports sent to the FDA for Gardasil, including 200 deaths -- and those cases are likely just the tip of the iceberg.

Some of the reported adverse reactions include convulsions, shock, blood clots, Guillain-Barre syndrome, autoimmune diseases, and paralysis. These same reactions are being seen all around the world in what one doctor calls "a pattern that screams to heaven."

But the screams still aren't loud enough for our government to hear.

Believe it or not, the feds are now proposing that kids -- and even young adults in their 20s -- get even more Gardasil shots.

The CDC is launching a nationwide press, Facebook and Twitter campaign to promote Gardasil 9, a stronger and probably riskier form of the vaccine. They're claiming it's effective against more types of HPV -- maybe even some of the cancer-causing strains that the original shot left behind.

All you have to do is trust your kids' and grandkids' lives to the same folks who got us into this mess in the first place.
What sort of shake-up do the blind fools out there need who keep complying with the mainstream lies the governments and their authoritarian lackeys feed everyone?

The task seems hopeless...the tocsin of warning is never heard by the gullibly deaf public.
Post a Comment