.dropcap {float:left; color:#4791d2; font-size:75px; line-height:60px; padding-top:4px; padding-right:8px; padding-left:3px; font-family:Georgia}

Google+ Followers

Endless

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

In Production Now: Human-Pig Embryos │ Drinking-Water Lead-Testing: Tricks Used to Get a Passing Grade │ Commonplace Undiagnosed Diabetes and Diabetic Retinopathy: Failing Vision

My younger brother Mark arrived home here in Whalley around 9:50 p.m. last evening from his trip to Bellingham's Mount Baker Theater to watch the ceremony that featured his daughter Rene's (i.e., Irene) graduation from two or so years on a welding course.

She had worked almost as an apprentice at welding for just about two years prior to that.

On the trip down, he first had to drop in on Rene where she was staying with a girlfriend and the friend's mother.

Here are a couple of photos of Rene posed in graduation gown and cap beside her truck:



Then the friend or her mother took three photos of Mark with Rene ─ incidentally, that's Mark's green van 'way beyond the back of Rene's truck:




These next three photos were taken of Rene in the home she's staying at ─ the first two photos look like they are bottom and then top of a single photo split in twain:




Then came the drive to Bellingham ─ Rene isn't living too very far south of Blaine, as I understand it.  Rene left first, and then Mark left with the friend's mother serving as his guide or navigator.

There was a photo taken in the Mount Baker Theater of the stage where the proceedings were taking place, but it is entirely useless ─ everyone is so indistinct with such utterly blurred heads that it's impossible to recognize anyone.

I won't post that.

This final photo must be of some of the architecture within the building ─ a "national historic landmark."  I haven't a clue what we're looking at, though.  I'm unsure if I even have the photo properly aligned, and not on its side or something:


Mark also took a short video clip of some of the procession wherein the graduates individually took their turns to walk across the stage and accept their diplomas.  He filmed just a few graduates immediately preceding his daughter Rene, and then stopped.when her passage across the stage ─ with a small gauntlet of handshakes ─ had been completed.

It was not very clear, but I will post it regardless ─ it was far better than the one photo he had taken of the assemblage on stage.

[EDIT:  Blogger never indicated to me that it would not allow me to display a Google+ video that is more than 100 megabytes ─ mine is 180 megabytes.  All Blogger did was post the image of the video, duping me into thinking the real thing was there.  And so I published it.  Consequently, I have been forced to edit this post after uploading the video to YouTube, and deleting the video from Google+.]


Mark said he was darned pleased to have had the friend's mother guiding him along ─ he was able to bypass a few traffic holdups and snags that otherwise would have had him badly stuck in traffic.

I think he had three cans of beer here at home before he went up to his bedroom around 10:50 p.m.

Those were the only beers he drank today ─ for him, that's almost like drinking nothing at all.

I hope he had a remarkably good sleep and a very good morning, and that the reason for it sticks in his mind ─ i.e., temperance.

It was 11:55 p.m. when I  made it to bed last night, and it was 7:00 a.m. this morning when I decided to rise for the day.

My youngest step-son Pote was up, and his older brother Tho's car was gone, so he must have gone to work.

I had hoped that Pote would do so before too long, but he did not.  In fact, shortly after mid-morning he went back to bed and is still there as I type these words at 2:21 p.m.

I failed to get out to do some local grocery shopping largely because he did not go to work today ─ I despise having him here on his fluctuating days off.

The weather report on the radio this morning claimed that the day would be overcast with showers, but at noon I went out into the backyard and sat in a chair and faced towards the Sun.  Soon, it had become so sunny that I could have been stripped down and lying upon the sundeck ─ not attired in jeans and a short-sleeved shirt as I was, with just my feet bared.

I sat out there for a bit over 45 minutes.

I had chosen to sit out back as a more salubrious option than to just return to bed ─ I had grown weary from work I was engaged with over the morning in an ongoing edit of an old post at my Siam-Longings website.

Sitting here all cramped up on a hard metal chair, hunched over a low keyboard, it is not just my poor eyes that suffer from the hours spent at this sort of work.

Anyway, the sky has heavily hazed up, so I seem to have found the golden time to have been outside.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Here's a revolting report concerning mad experiments going on in the States ─ one can only wonder what is happening along similar lines in other parts of the world!

This is one farm that would scare Old MacDonald's pants off!

I've been telling you for years how science is blurring the lines between humans and animals.

In fact, last February I exposed a secret ranch in South Dakota that's producing cows with human immune systems.

Now, on a college farm in California, scientists are developing pigs with fully human organs. They're claiming these human-pig hybrids will save lives -- but they come with dangers that could put us all at risk.

And our government doesn't just know about these Frankenpig experiments. They're getting ready to back them in a big way.

They're calling them chimeras -- and if you know your Greek mythology, that's absolutely terrifying.

A chimera was a beast that was part lion, part goat, and part sheep.

And just like chimeras, the pigs that are being created at the University of California, Davis, are a frightening genetic stew.

Scientists right now are injecting human stem cells into pig embryos to help them grow human organs, like pancreases.

Of course, these researchers understand how unsettling the whole idea of human-pig hybrids is, so they're doing everything they can to make us feel better about these chimeras, or Frankenpigs, or whatever you want to call them.

We're being promised that this could solve the human organ shortage or even cure diseases like diabetes. And these pig embryos are supposedly being killed before they're born.

But, come on! Who are we kidding? This is just the beginning.

As I told you, our government is getting ready to buy into this whole idea lock, stock, and barrel. First off, the Department of Defense is actually quietly funding these California experiments.

And the whole reason this research is being conducted in the first place is to convince the National Institutes of Health to lift its ban on funding human-animal hybrids.

So what's going on in places like California right now isn't going to stay there -- not by a long shot. It's a matter of time before we have tens of thousands of these hybrids running around all across America, and Uncle Sam is picking up the tab.

And that's something that could put us all at risk. It's terrifying enough to think what could happen if one of these human-pig monsters escaped, bred with normal pigs, or ended up on our dinner plates.

But scientists have also been warning for years that through these experiments -- and by exposing humans to the organs they produce -- we could be creating new deadly viruses and diseases.

And that includes diseases we have no way to treat.

Let's face it -- the answer to the human organ shortage isn't to play God. It's to encourage more people to become organ donors.

This is a good time to contact your members of Congress and demand that they put an end to these human-animal hybrid experiments.

Because we're entering new and uncharted territory here -- and we have no way of knowing where it will leave us.
So damned often, I feel like I want off this corrupted, befouled planet!

The negative implications of this meddling are just too horrifying.

Here are some other reports on it:




▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

This next item should outrage Americans ─ everyone deserves pure drinking water!

Your water might look clean, smell fine, and taste great.

But odds are, it's absolutely filthy!

U.S. drinking water is loaded with more chemicals than a meth lab -- and the latest research shows how one of the worst contaminants of all has invaded the water supply across the country.

I'm sure you've heard about the lead crisis in Flint, Michigan, and how crooked politicians and bureaucrats used shady "testing" methods to make it SEEM like the water was safe.

Turns out they're not alone.

An investigation by The Guardian finds dozens of cities across the country using the same ugly tricks to hide the true lead levels in the drinking water.

In 21 cities, testers were told to flush the pipes before taking a sample. That goes directly against EPA guidelines as flushing -- or running the tap for five minutes before taking a sample -- can push out any lead that's been building up in the pipes.

In 23 cities, testers were told to avoiding turning the water all the way on when taking a sample. They just let it trickle -- another stunt they pull to fake test results, because it takes a certain amount of pressure to get the lead out.

When they use the "trickle effect," the lead sits in the pipes and the samples come back clean.

Two states even allow communities to throw out water samples that test positive for high levels of lead, and then try again (no doubt with some of the tricks above to help hide the true levels).

Yes, it's like Flint is happening all over again... and it's happening in some form or another in at least 33 cities across 17 states, according to The Guardian's investigation.

Millions of Americans drink the water in those cities every single day... and most of them have no clue just how bad it is.

And lead is only the beginning of the problems.

There are hundreds of other contaminants routinely turning up in U.S. drinking water, including pharmaceutical drugs, hormones, rocket fuel and cocaine... and many of them are completely unregulated. That means that towns don't even have to test for some of these things, much less take action to remove them from the water.

And that leaves it up to you... as usual.

The best way to give your family crisp, clear and -- most importantly -- SAFE drinking eater is with a reverse osmosis water filter.

Quality systems are available at home-improvement stores and cost just a few hundred bucks. If you're handy, you can install it yourself. If not, you'll have to hire a plumber.

Either way, don't put it in the kitchen.

Put it where the water enters your home to ensure every tap and faucet is protected.

With dread for lead....
Here is the investigative report by The Guardian that is being referenced:


Do you think that it's only in America this deception is taking place?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

I don't get medical checkups, but I am reasonably confident that my deteriorating vision has nothing to do with either elevated blood-sugar or type-2 diabetes.

Want to hear some of the worst advice in world? Just tell someone you have diabetes.

People mean well, but they don't know jack -- and they'll fill your mind with all kinds of nonsense. Heck, even docs give crummy advice to diabetic patients, because most of them are as clueless as everyone else on this.

When it comes down to it, their advice boils down to this: Take lots of meds, and stick to the official low-fat, food-hating, life-wrecking, calorie-counting diet guidelines.

Those same guidelines allow for as much as 60 percent of your diet to come from carbs, which pretty much guarantees your blood sugar will never truly be under control.

And now, the latest research shows how those chronically high blood sugar levels can wreck your eyes and steal your vision.

It's a complication called diabetic retinopathy, and docs will tell you there isn't much you can do about it -- that once it kicks in, you're on the path to vision loss and quite possibly blindness.

But the new study shows how there absolutely IS something you can do about it, because tight control over blood sugar can slow the disease and save your vision.

In fact, keeping your blood sugar levels down will cut the progression of retinopathy by more than half, according to the study presented at the American Diabetes Association's annual meeting.

But drugs alone can't do the trick here.

There's really only one way to get the job done, and that's to commit to a diet extremely low in carbs -- as close to zero as you can get.

No taters, no breads or any other grains (no whole grains either), no soft drinks, and no added sugars of any kind. Limit event natural sources of sugars such as fruit.

That may sound like a whole lotta "no"... and it is. But in return, you can say "yes" to your favorite cuts of meat, like steak and pork chops.

In most cases, your blood sugar levels will rapidly normalize, and your risk of everything that comes with diabetes will plunge -- including retinopathy and neuropathy.

You'll even cut your risk of heart problems and dementia... and it's all from eating a diet rich in the very foods you've been told to avoid.

As always, work closely with a doc who shares your goals of protecting your body and limiting, reducing, or even eliminating your meds. I recommend a member of the American College for Advancement in Medicine experienced in natural diabetes care.

Setting my sights on eye protection....
Unfortunately, it just isn't feasible for folks with a limited budget to be able to avoid those carbohydrates ─ grains form the foundations of the majority of Humanity's diets.

Here is another report ─ considerably more detailed ─ on that mentioned study:


Also, you might find helpful and informative the following website links to the Alliance of Aging Research:


And a 50-minute audio recording heralding that fact-sheet (follow along with this Transcript of the audio):


There is also this PowerPoint Slide Deck that should be illustrative. 

I want to assert again:  I would be extremely surprised if I had undiagnosed diabetes or some related blood-sugar disorder.

However, I  have certainly consumed lots of carbohydrates over my lifetime!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

That sky haze I spoke of thinned and the afternoon became rather sunny again.  I remained in the house, however.

Here to close today's post is an entry from my journal of 41 years ago when I was 25 years old, and living in a basement housekeeping unit in New Westminster.
SUNDAY, June 22, 1975

The Negro lad beat me to the laundromat; the only other comer was the old guy.  There was a Columbian there, containing good honey ads, so I brought the Want-ads section home.

My stew turned out too watery with too many vegetables, some undercooked.  I believe dumplings are essential if thickening agents such as barley are lacking.

I later lied down and slept considerably, dreaming.

Then I ate all the rest of my stew.

I was gonna go for a trip round the lake at 9:00 p.m., listening to CFUN's 1961 hits for 3 hours, but it's too ruddy light out.

I had a rather lengthy fantasy session consciously directed toward Cathy earlier today.

'Tis good I never relied on Bill to take me to the laundromat; no sign of him all day.

I am going to attempt another system of diet, since this single large daily meal is too overburdening; I am going to revert to two or three small but satisfying daily repasts; perhaps I'll be able to wear a T-shirt without concern of a distended gut and the corollary diminishment of my arm size; too, this will enable me to do more running on my treks.
I often waited for my old friend William Alan Gill to drive over so that we could do our laundry together at a laundromat.

I now don't certainly recall where that laundromat was ─ possibly up on Sixth Avenue near the library?  I most definitely do not recall any of the regular patrons that I would share the place with in the mornings after it had opened for the day.

The Columbian was a wonderful daily newspaper published right there in New Westminster.

My stew was based around a stewing chicken I had bought a few days earlier.

CFUN (I don't even recognize its current incarnation as CFTE) must have had an 'oldies' programme running from 9:00 p.m. to midnight Sunday evenings.  I had intended to take my portable radio with me on a hike out to, around, and back home from Burnaby Lake ─ the trip would easily have consumed those three hours.

But it was still daylit outside ─ I wanted the anonymity of dusk and darkness.

By the way, I lived on Ninth Street, at Third Avenue.

I seem to have been fantasizing about my younger brother Mark's girlfriend of the time, Catherine Jeanette Gunther ─ I thought that she was as lovely as it was possible for a young woman (and mother to two daughters) to become!

I can imagine how eating just one huge meal in a day would be debilitating, for back then I could put away a great quantity of food.  

It would have been impossible to go public in a t-shirt after such a feed; and if I did, my bloated belly would undoubtedly ─ in my mind ─ have made my arms appear skinnier than they were.

And being debilitated from having eaten so much, if I had gone on a long hike, there would be too much burden for me to feel like breaking into a run like I often did.

In my old age now, I am perfectly content eating just two light meals per day. 

My two hot daily beverages meantime sustain me ─ one first thing in the morning; the other in the afternoon once I have had my first meal of the day, a breakfast/lunch.

I don't eat again until ─ usually ─ around 8:00 p.m.

However, I don't go on three-hour hikes that involve breaking into runs!  I have no doubt that my metabolism now is considerably less than what it was back then.
Post a Comment