.dropcap {float:left; color:#4791d2; font-size:75px; line-height:60px; padding-top:4px; padding-right:8px; padding-left:3px; font-family:Georgia}

Google+ Followers


Wednesday, February 14, 2018

💀💀💀 More Bad News About Tamiflu

That vile addiction took me over yesterday ─ I was unable to get to bed last night until 12:30 a.m., but usually it is far later.

At least I got a reasonable block of initial sleep, I suppose. And I never checked the time this morning until 5:47 a.m. ─ that was when I began my morning.

After I had turned on my computer and logged into it, and then used the bathroom, I encountered my eldest stepson Tho ascending the stairs to use the bathroom in preparation for his departure to work.

I was not to be home alone today, though. His younger brother Poté had the day off work, and never got up until 2:00 p.m. Last evening he and his relatively new girlfriend (Anika?) were involved in rearranging the boys' den area where Poté keeps his bed ─ it has been arranged such that now the bed is less visible (there is no door to the den area, so the bed was always in full view of anyone who cared to look in that direction).

The girlfriend was not here this morning, so she must have driven herself home at some point last night.

Had I not been so involved with my folly last night and gotten to bed earlier, I probably could have published the post I am constructing at Amatsu Okiya, one of my six hosted websites.

Granted, it is now over 17,000 words, but I feel that I may as well add another half-mornings' worth of curated content to it.

When I finished the work on the post that I put into it this morning, I returned to bed around 11:07 a.m. and got at least another 75 minutes in "the sack," successfully napping.

By the way, something unexpected took place fairly early last evening ─ my younger brother Mark announced it when he arrived home around 8:00 p.m.

It was snowing ─ and quite thickly.

To put this into perspective, I don't think we have even had any overnight frost throughout the entire month of January. But yesterday was the fifth consecutive day without any rain ─ and the main of those days have been rather sunny.

I even noticed that there may have been a little frost overnight in the Monday and Tuesday a.m. hours. At least, I did notice the grass in the backyard was just about crunchy when I was walking on some in a shaded area in the afternoon on Monday.

Considerable melt is happening today ─ we received at least two inches of snow here in my part of Surrey. I heard on the radio that nearby Vancouver is supposed to reach a high today of 7º C.

However, tonight it is predicted that the temperature will sink to -2º C.

I took two photos which I will post, but first I want to post some further photos that I have culled from my wife Jack's latest Facebook posts ─ she is presently over in Thailand on a seven-week vacation to enjoy an extended visit with her mother.

However, before I even do that, I wish to present a link to an article slamming Tamiflu:


How it is that there are still intelligent people out there who surely have gotten wind at one time or another over the many years that the Pharmaceutical Industry is profit-driven, and implicated in no end of wrong-doing and causation of harm; yet before consuming these various products that this industry produces, few people research the products to try and learn if there might be something negative to know about them.

Anyway, this is the reference that the article had listed, but which it did not link to:


The information about dangers is out there ─ don't expect the Pharmaceutical Industry nor the medical profession to spell it all out for you.

Okay, back to the topic of my wife's photos.

Apparently today she visited her "sister-cousin" ─ I don't know the woman's actual name, for my wife just refers to the woman with that term whenever she speaks of her:

Of course there were a number of other photos, but I was selective, for Jack actually took this five-minute video using her cellphone in selfie mode ─ unfortunately, I don't think she realized for the first 40 seconds that her cellphone was actually recording as yet:

Jack took some other photos elsewhere ─ I liked these of her posing up close by a small floral arrangement:

Google automatically created those two collages ─ I just decided to include them with the relevant photos.

I also selected these three photos, but I am unsure if they were taken today:

Alright, now here are the two snow photos that I took this morning.

The first was taken through the living room window at 7:45 a.m., and looking out toward the cul-de-sac we live in:

Then a minute later I took this photo from the doorway to our backyard sundeck, and looking out toward the unheated small tool shed where I try to get in some exercise each afternoon:

And yes, I did get some exercise there this afternoon, as I did yesterday, too.

Well, I think that I have carried this post on long enough, so I am going to bring it to a close with this old journal entry of mine from 41 years ago when I was 27 years old, and living in a basement housekeeping unit in New Westminster.

I was renting in a private home located on Ninth Street, and just two houses up from Third Avenue.

The previous day's journal entry indicated that I was going to hike out to the duplex unit my younger brother Mark was renting in Surrey, but I did not say when that was ─ I suspect that I likely left my room sometime in the latter morning.

Since I wrote no more that day, I must have spent the night at Mark's suite.

Mark was living a reasonably short distance along Semiahmoo Road from where it leads off from Old Yale Road.
MONDAY, February 14, 1977

I came home this morning with Mark on his way to work.

I grossly overate yesterafternoon on a pot roast and many vegetables.

I bought a $5 money order so as to be able to mail to the Island for a Provincial Lottery ticket, providing I am able to find an address for there.

Before 11:00 a.m. I laid [sic] down, awakening about 12:45 p.m.; I had another erotic dream: Mark & I were camping or something, and encountered a very lovely and shapely girl ─ though distant; she got me off merely from pressure of her peerless knee against my genitals. 

I wrote a letter to dad I'll mail later today, suggesting I get an 8 hour janitor job, he help me, and the two of us live together in a nice place. I was going to visit him tomorrow, but decided on the letter.

I see I can employ my dumbbell again (my right shoulder was too sore following last Thursday's garbage collection stint with Al Varga).

I have to take my unemployment insurance claim in today; thereafter, before going to Mark's, I'll stop off at the hospital and see Bill.
I no longer remember that day of working on a garbage truck with Al Varga, but apparently our route was essentially bordered by the King George Highway (now Boulevard) to 140th Street (Nichol Road); and 64th Avenue (Bose Road) to 96th Avenue (Townline Road). 

My old friend William Alan Gill had been in the hospital for over a week ─ he had undergone gastric bypass surgery. He underwent the procedure in St. Mary's Hospital in New Westminster. 

That prestigious facility no longer exists, unfortunately.

Back on December 16 in the present, I received the following E-mail concerning such surgery:

I was searching for some articles about bariatric surgery today and I came across this page: http://siamlongings.blogspot.com/2015/11/latest-on-deadly-glyphosate-real-reason.html

I noticed that you linked to one of my favorite sources on the matter -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bariatric_surgery

Just wanted to give you a heads up that I created an infographic on the Benefits of Bariatric Surgery, it is informative and lists the majority of benefits: https://renewbariatrics.com/procedures/benefits/

Might be worth a mention on your page.

Either way, keep up the awesome work!

Yours Truly,

Lisa Bradley
Communications Specialists
Lisa never actually read my old post's piece on bariatric surgery, for I had nothing favourable to say about it whatsoever.

But I will post her communication with the infographic link for anyone who may wish to check it out.

Bill's surgery ruined his life.

He had been employed for years at Royal City Foods, a cannery that used to exist in New Westminster back then.

When he tried to return to work after his surgery, he could not avoid spending practically half of each shift visiting the toilet ─ he was helpless to control his bowel movements.

It was so unacceptable from his employers' standpoint that they got him recommended for a Canada Pension (disability) so that they could release him, and he was never able to be employed again.

His economic status of course plummeted. 

He was never able to afford a car and all of its related expenses any longer, and thus he never drove again.

He never found love, although he does have a ladyfriend he has been close to since perhaps the mid-1980s. But he never married.

He is now 71 years old, and has been essentially bedridden for maybe two years in a care facility over in Victoria ─ he has to wear a catheter at all times.

There are a host of ailments plaguing him. I have absolutely no idea how the dear man has lived as long as he has.
No one should consider this surgery without first going wholeheartedly onto a very low-carbohydrate diet, for it's the carbohydrates that are behind the worst of fat accumulation.

By shunning carbohydrates, no actual dieting ─ and hunger ─ is required. Enjoy a bounty of protein- and fat-rich foods ─ just ensure that the fats are natural fats, and not trans fats and the wrong kinds of vegetable oils. 

Research it.
Post a Comment